Saturday, September 04, 2010

我们心声

[Opto 3rd year?

Therefore I say, WE, Opto 3rd year, are rily all 先锋敢死队~!Every test that has to be conducted on patient we will have to test all out 1st..==" some are fun; some are scary; some are difficult ;some are excited( coz its so amazing u can see nesw thing)...We rily took our eyes as experiments lo..anaesthetic, mydriatic,drop countless time lo...Corneal staining?Normal normal la...Haiz, why opto loves to poke things into our own eyes..big, small, gel, air....hahaha=)

Only by these we can experience wat the patient is experiencing.


Contact Lens pulak, another brand new experience for me.Nvr been in contact wif CL before, actually have to learn how to fit on ppl!Though it is already the 3rd time in contact lens fitting session, I still feel that fitting CL is a very tough job la~haiz...Especially on other ppl's eye! Some of the lens just so thin, and it didnt sucks to the tear film ( as wat lecturer said ) once you put inside..hmm..I tried to fit on Kah Kit today.so depressed coz the CL tak masuk masuk...keep on sticking on my finger la~!hmph~!made me feel so bad coz his eye turned red a bit..@@ Have to improve the skill.by how?nobody can let me practise except clinic time wor...If fail to fit in 3 times, FAIL la me~!T.T

Then, what else, 3rd year do? Contact lens got, then must have spectacles lo!Yes, make spectacles!Cut the lens..Adjust the frame...I dislike this the most among 3 labs..coz it involves lots technical skill, creativity, art, and fizik..ALL of them, im lacking..lol=p My 1st pair of spectacle i spent 3 weeks to totally verified. Cut wrongly 4 pieces of lens...Its so detail ...which is not so me..>.< Argh...and, 3rd year, SUPER LONG HOUR of lectures~!normally the 4 to 5 hours of continual lectures on goin almost everyday...My butt sit until very pain lo..My eyes will shut automatically la~ Forget bout lectures, here come presentation and assignments~!Tons and tons of them, one after another...Woo...

3rd year?!Year of grow~Its time for us to be transformed to look more like an optometrist lo..Busy busy busy, sterssful, yet actually im quite enjoying all the practical session despite the reality of actually have to do it perfectly ==" lol=)
Our responsiblity for the public getting heavier and heavier on our shoulders as we know more and more...So, knowing that cant play play already. So, what we can do is, continue to do lo.do dO DOOOOOO...can work hard, but not play hard anymore le, at least not in my 3rd year.]-----written by kxian



在恺娴的部落格,我看到了这些,这确确实实的发生在我们身上。可以说的是,成龙成凤就看着一年了。如果被挡掉的话?那就必须跟juniors一起毕业咯!(这可是最坏的打算)上述所提及任何一个practical lab,只要过不了关,就足以让你毕不了业。

所谓我们的责任,就是你可以救到一个人的视力,或是导致一个人的视力变得更差,更糟糕的,你也许会让一个可被整治的病人,因为你的疏忽,而永久性失明了。。听起来很可怕吧!

总之,就如恺娴所说,cnt play play alr...不过,我相信我们可以一起度过这艰难的时刻的。OPTO 3YEAR, WE ARE THE BEST AMONG THE BEST!!


2 comments:

kaixian said...

ei copy right reserved ler...haha ..but 我非常乐意让你转载,如果我真的说中了你的心声~ 加油咯, 我们行的,一定会一起顺利毕业的哦!

L said...

i help u promote ur blog leh..u shud pay me actualy..
bt since u are my fren den no ned to pay la..lol